RED CIRCUIT – Haze Of Nemesis CD/DVD
Red Circuit are the perfect example of a band, whose result is the sum of its individual parts: world class vocalist plus brilliant instrumentalists equals a great band. The finely balanced mixture of technically classy power metal, refined progressive rock and a cleverly inwoven mainstream attitude, which serve to make the songs so memorable has been praised for years, and not only by the music press, but also by an ever-growing hoard of fans, who are now getting getting what they were hoping for – namely an album of musical class and high nutritional, artistic value.
The package includes a DVD featuring the band’s performance at the US Progpower XII Festival.
- 01. Oceans Apart / 4:03
- 02. My Lonely Heaven / 4:58
- 03. Believing A Lie / 4:46
- 04. Digging In The Dirt / 4:33
- 05. My World Collides (feat. Amanda Somerville) / 3:51
- 06. Spear Of Fate / 4:29
- 07. Serpent’s Smile / 4:39
- 08. Silent Roaring / 4:16
- 09. Haze Of Nemesis / 4:42
- 10. My Serenade / 9:39
- 11. Soldier Of Fortune (Bonus Track) / 3:04
Total playing time 53:06
- Finely balanced mixture of technically classy power metal, refined progressive rock and a cleverly inwoven mainstream attitude.
- International live experience at the Progpower USA and Rock Meets Reggae Festival, a.o.
- Incl. DVD “Live at Progpower USA XII – 2011″
- Tremendous reviews of their previous releases.
BURNING BLACK – Remission Of Sin
Nothing actually new can be expected in this genre, the guys of BURNING BLACK told themselves, you just need to do it better than the competition. And with “Remission Of Sin” they have a particularly lucrative Ace up their sleeves, one which will immediately draw in not only the Euro-Traditionalists but also US power metal fans, as it is hovering between European and American influences and uniting the very best of the two. Excellent vocals and aggressive riffing is just as important to the band as the dressed-up-to-the-nines melody and rhythm parts, which are such recognizable parts of the BURNING BLACK sound.
- 01. Do Lung Bridge / 1:29
- 02. Mercenary Of War / 5:43
- 03. Remission Of Sin / 4:36
- 04. Flag Of Rock / 4:11
- 05. Crucified Heart / 4:41
- 06. Spaceman’s Theory (Instrumental) / 2:52
- 07. Visionary In A Primitive Future / 6:44
- 08. Love Me / 4:20
- 09. Soulless Stone / 4:02
- 10. Far Away / 4:59
- 11. True Metal Jacket / 5:25
Total playing time 48:59
- excellent, timeless power metal with superb melodies
- for fans of Judas Priest, Hammerfall, Brainstorm, Malice
- huge live experience from shows with U.D.O, Circle II Circle, Primal Fear, Rage, etc..
- tremendous reviews of their previous releases
FIREFORCE – Deathbringer
“Deathbringer” is an absolutely pure Heavy Metal album with thirteen ass-kicking songs all comprising of stunning riffs, hammering drums and rounded off with neck-breaking rhythms and with a voluminous, modern production which serves to kick the songs yet further forwards. It’s an album, which gets the adrenaline rushing, with a passion manifested in every second of the music. True- and old school metalheads will be enthralled from the first to the last, that is the true verdict. – Produced by R.D. Liapakis (Jack Starr, Suicidal Angels, Steel Prophet, Crystal Tears, etc…)
- 01. Deathbringer / 4:10
- 02. Highland Charge / 3:55
- 03. Combat Metal / 4:18
- 04. Thunder Will Roll / 3:43
- 05. To The Battle / 4:32
- 06. Attracted To Sin And Lust / 4:01
- 07. Words Of Hatred / 3:08
- 08. King Of Lies / 4:35
- 09. Aeons / 4:00
- 10. Anubis – Lord Of The Dead / 4:18
- 11. Sekhmet – Warrior Goddess / 3:52
- 12. MN29 / 4:59
- 13. Gangland (Tygers of Pan Tang Cover – Bonus) / 3:59
Total playing time 53:26
- Powerfully produced Heavy-/Power Metal Album, which will appeal to True- as well as Old- School metal fans
- Produced by Mystic Prophecy and Devil’s Train singer R.D. Liapakis (Jack Starr, Suicidal Angels, Steel Prophet, Crystal Tears, etc…)
- Excellent live reputation from shows at the Prog Power Metal Festival. Live shows with Avantasia, Hell, Tygers of Pan Tang, Crimson Glory, etc…
- Musically influenced by bands such as Tygers of Pan Tang, Mystic Prophecy, early Helloween, Running Wild, etc…
- On KILLHAMMER Tour in October 2014 with Mystic Prophecy (see tourdates)
ANCIENT BARDS – A New Dawn Ending
The ten songs on “A New Dawn Ending”, with over seventy minutes of playing time, are perfectly balanced, excellently performed symphonic epic metal with loads of feeling and variety. Their symphonic-epic Metal is cleanly prepared, superbly played and it is apparent that ANCIENT BARDS do their work not only with fun, but also with conviction. 2014 is going to be a really successful year for the Italian symphonic metal band, because with “A New Dawn Ending” they have a true ace up their communal sleeve.
- 01. Before The Storm / 1:39
- 02. A Greater Purpose / 7:55
- 03. Flaming Heart / 6:52
- 04. Across This Life / 4:31
- 05. In My Arms / 5:25
- 06. The Last Resort (feat. Fabio Lione) / 6:06
- 07. Showdown / 12:48
- 08. In The End / 5:11
- 09. Spiriti Liberi / 4:49
- 10. A New Dawn Ending / 16:37
Total playing time 71:48
- For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain snd Edenbridge.
- Live shows with Turisas, White Skull, Almah, Domine, Heidevolk, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie, etc.
- Epic-melodic, classic-bombastic arrangements packing into excellent sound.
- Thematically high quality story together with sophisticated song writing.
- Worldwide excellent reviews for their two previous albums.
- Vocalist Sara Squadrani was an invited guest on Arjen Anthony Lucassen’s last studio opus.
SKYLINER – Outsiders
‘Outsiders’ is SKYLINER’s awesome, enthusiastic, refreshing debut album. A real US Power Metal gem with a progressive mind! The songs on this first album are based on passion and technical versatility – and this first great impression is perfected by a crystal-clear, extremely transparent production. The symbiosis of classy, sophisticated song writing characteristic for the US and the traditional Heavy Metal values and virtues of European combos turn ‘Outsiders’ into a metal fireworks par excellence.
- 01. Signals / 2:56
- 02. Symphony In Black / 7:07
- 03. Undying Wings / 6:34
- 04. Forever Young / 7:55
- 05. Aria Of The Waters / 8:26
- 06. The Human Residue / 7:36
- 07. Dawn Of The Dead / 7:20
- 08. The Alchemist / 6:57
- 09. Worlds Of Conflict / 21:01
Total playing time 75:50
- Great debut by the US band in the tradition of Fates Warning, Warlord, Angel Witch, Running Wild, Rage, etc…
- Produced by Jamie King (Between the Buried and Me, Scale The Summit, Devin Townsend…).
- For fans of American Power/Prog Metal.
MASTERS OF DISGUISE – Back With A Vengeance
Even though it may seem so at first glance, “Back With A Vengeance” by MASTERS OF DISGUISE is NOT copying the legendary past of Savage Grace, the speed metal legends whose name can still be seen on patches on the jackets of one in three metal fans. No, MASTERS OF DISGUISE fills the musical gap, which Savage Grace left behind them, and they do it brilliantly with incredible self-assurance. “Back With A Vengeance” is a furious firework of speed and power, topped with a decent portion of melodies taking their talents to the musical limits.
- 01. Back With A Vengeance / 2:02
- 02. Never Surrender / 4:41
- 03. The Omen / 4:10
- 04. For Now And All Time (Knutson’s Return) / 4:43
- 05. Scepters Of Deceit / 3:30
- 06. Alliance / 4:27
- 07. Sons Of The Doomed / 4:47
- 08. Liar / 5:14
- 09. Into The Unknown / 4:10
- 10. The Templars’ Gold / 5:29
Total playing time 43:05
Watch the full disturbing video “For Now And All Time (Knutson’s Return)” down below!
- Impressive Speed-/Power Metal debut with cult character.
- In the musical footsteps of the US Metal legends Savage Grace.
- New sensational band, formed by established musicians from bands such as Roxxcalibur, Abandoned, Manilla Road and ex-Viron.
- Extensive live activities to support the album, e.g. Tour with Manilla Road, etc…
JACK STARR featuring RHETT FORRESTER – Out Of The Darkness
Re-release of this valuable part of heavy metal history! “Out Of The Darkness” – the album of Jack Starr (ex-Virgin Steele) featuring Rhett Forrester of Riot – was one of the most influential metal albums of all time feat. Gary Driscoll (ex-Rainbow), Carl Canedy (The Rods), Garry Bordonaro (The Rods) and Ned Meloni (Burning Starr).
Re-mastered by R. D. Liapakis plus 6 bonus tracks from different creative periods of Jack Starr, with new artwork, 20 pages booklet, lyrics, additional photos and liner notes.
- 01. Concrete Warrior / 4:16
- 02. False Messiah / 5:39
- 03. Scorcher / 1:51
- 04. Wild In The Streets / 2:40
- 05. I Can’t Let You Walk Away / 4:21
- 06. Chains Of Love / 3:27
- 07. Eyes Of Fire / 2:47
- 08. Odile / 4:41
- 09. Let’s Get Crazy Again / 3:23
- 10. Amazing Grace / 1:31
- 11. Exodus (Bonus Track) / 3:57
- 12. Interlude In The Afternoon (Bonus Track) / 2:19
- 13. Sundance Strut (Bonus Track) / 4:06
- 14. Love In The Rain (Bonus Track) / 3:23
- 15. Last Date (Bonus Track) / 4:09
- 15. Blue Tears Falling (Bonus Track) / 6:08
Total playing time 47:46
- Power-/Heavy Metal classics from 1984 with bonus material.
- Voted one of the most important albums of the year in 1984 by Kerrang! and Metal Forces magazine!
- With brilliant vocals of the legendary ex-Riot singer Rhett Forrester.
- In the Japanese import charts for weeks!
- Newly mastered by R.D. Liapakis (Mystic Prophecy/Devils Train), making the warm, basic sound even more transparent.
MASTERS OF DISGUISE – Knutson’s Return EP
MASTERS OF DISGUISE, the band that has risen from the ashes of the last SAVAGE GRACE line-up, has released the digital EP “Knutson’s Return” with an exclusive bonus track not available on the upcoming album titled “Back With A Vengeance”. The EP will be available for a limited time only.
Watch the disturbing video for “For Now And All Time” – not for the faint of hearted…