PAGANS MIND – Celestial Entrance
The first album of Norway’s greatest Prog/Power Metal hope on Limb Music. Mixed and produced by successful producer Fredrik Nordström (Hammerfall, Synergy). PAGAN’S MIND are the legitimate heirs to the TNT and Conception throne and will be warmly welcomed by every fan of both Prog- and Power Metal.
- 01. Approaching / 2:48
- 02. Through Osiris’ Eyes / 6:09
- 03. Entrance : Stargate / 6:01
- 04. …Of Epic Questions / 6:10
- 05. Dimensions Of Fire / 7:29
- 06. Dreamscape Lucidity / 6:40
- 07. The Seven Sacred Promises / 6:29
- Back To The Magic Of Childhood
Total playing time 71:44
RHAPSODY – Power Of The Dragonflame
As a glorious conclusion of their “Emerald Sword saga”, the Symphonic Epic Metal heroes, on their fourth album, offer a cross-section of all the styles of their previous works. With an incomparable mixture of songs, from fast and aggressive to epic and orchestral, the band once again underline their position at the very top of this musical genre. Produced by Sascha Paeth & Miro.
- 01. In Tenebris / 1:28
- 02. Knightrider Of Doom / 3:57
- 03. Power Of The Dragonflame / 4:27
- 04. The March Of The Swordmaster / 5:04
- 05. When Demons Awake / 6:47
- 06. Agony Is My Name / 4:58
- 07. Lamento Eroico / 4:38
- 08. Steelgods Of The Last Apocalypse / 5:49
- 09. The Pride Of The Tyrant / 4:53
- 10. Gargoyles, Angels Of Darkness / 19:03
- i. Angeli di Pietra Mistica
- ii. Warlords’ last Challenge
- iii. …and the Legend ends…
RHAPSODY – Rain Of A Thousand Flames
42 minute specially priced album!!!
None of the songs did appear on the following full-length
album “Power Of The Dragonflame”!
RHAPSODY – Dawn Of Victory
With “Dawn Of Victory”, the Italian epic symphonic metallers continue their successful journey, which began with their two previous albums “Legendary Tales” and “Symphony Of Enchanted Lands”. The album cleverly combines typical elements of the trademark Rhapsody sound with new and exciting influences.
- 01. Lux Triumphans / 2:00
- 02. Dawn Of Victory / 4:45
- 03. Triumph For My Magic Steel / 5:44
- 04. The Village Of Dwarves / 3:42
- 05. Dargor, Shadowlord Of The Black Mountain / 3:42
- 06. The Bloody Rage Of The Titans / 6:24
- 07. Holy Thunderforce / 4:22
- 08. Trolls In The Dark / 2:24
- 09. Last Winged Unicorn / 5:34
- 10. The Mighty Ride Of The Firelord / 8:35
RHAPSODY – Symphony Of Enchanted Lands
Even a thousand words would not be enough to amply describe the phenomina of the Italian speed metal band Rhapsody. The spectrum of their musicality is too wide, displaying so much virtuosity, based on sheer technical and compositional talent. That even an apparently perfect band can go one better has been proved by Rhapsody with their current album SYMPHONY OF ENCHANTED LANDS. This album contains timely Symphonic Metal par excellence, brillantly composed, with diversified arrangements and opulently instrumented. Clearly, experts were at work here – experts who, with an incomparable mixture of intuition, unerring taste and technical ability have produced an album for eternity. Rhapsody melt the past, the present and the future to a homogenous whole and make a theoretical “use by” date unnecessary.
- 01. Epicus Furor / 1:14
- 02. Emerald Sword / 4:21
- 03. Wisdom Of The Kings / 4:21
- 04. Heroes Of The Lost Valley / 2:04
- 05. Eternal Glory / 7:29
- 06. Beyond The Gates Of Infinity / 7:24
- 07. Wings Of Destiny / 4:28
- 08. The Dark Tower Of Abyss / 6:47
- 09. Riding The Winds Of Eternity / 4:13
- 10. Symphony Of Enchanted Lands / 13:17
RHAPSODY – Legendary Tales
Recorded at the Gate-Studios in Wolfsburg, Germany, with producer Sascha Paeth (Heavens Gate, Angra), the disc served to define a new standard in classically-influenced metal, fusing compelling musical intricacy with an alluring theme of ancient legend and fantasy. The richly composed collection of 10 songs features the emotional depth of real flutes, harpsichord, cello and choir – no samples, no synthesizers – in addition to guitar, bass, drums and vocals. The result is a sweeping epic that carries the listener away to a faraway place and time.