JACK STARR featuring RHETT FORRESTER – Out Of The Darkness
Re-release of this valuable part of heavy metal history! “Out Of The Darkness” – the album of Jack Starr (ex-Virgin Steele) featuring Rhett Forrester of Riot – was one of the most influential metal albums of all time feat. Gary Driscoll (ex-Rainbow), Carl Canedy (The Rods), Garry Bordonaro (The Rods) and Ned Meloni (Burning Starr).
Re-mastered by R. D. Liapakis plus 6 bonus tracks from different creative periods of Jack Starr, with new artwork, 20 pages booklet, lyrics, additional photos and liner notes.
- 01. Concrete Warrior / 4:16
- 02. False Messiah / 5:39
- 03. Scorcher / 1:51
- 04. Wild In The Streets / 2:40
- 05. I Can’t Let You Walk Away / 4:21
- 06. Chains Of Love / 3:27
- 07. Eyes Of Fire / 2:47
- 08. Odile / 4:41
- 09. Let’s Get Crazy Again / 3:23
- 10. Amazing Grace / 1:31
- 11. Exodus (Bonus Track) / 3:57
- 12. Interlude In The Afternoon (Bonus Track) / 2:19
- 13. Sundance Strut (Bonus Track) / 4:06
- 14. Love In The Rain (Bonus Track) / 3:23
- 15. Last Date (Bonus Track) / 4:09
- 15. Blue Tears Falling (Bonus Track) / 6:08
Total playing time 47:46
- Power-/Heavy Metal classics from 1984 with bonus material.
- Voted one of the most important albums of the year in 1984 by Kerrang! and Metal Forces magazine!
- With brilliant vocals of the legendary ex-Riot singer Rhett Forrester.
- In the Japanese import charts for weeks!
- Newly mastered by R.D. Liapakis (Mystic Prophecy/Devils Train), making the warm, basic sound even more transparent.
MASTERS OF DISGUISE – Knutson’s Return EP
MASTERS OF DISGUISE, the band that has risen from the ashes of the last SAVAGE GRACE line-up, has released the digital EP “Knutson’s Return” with an exclusive bonus track not available on the upcoming album titled “Back With A Vengeance”. The EP will be available for a limited time only.
Watch the disturbing video for “For Now And All Time” – not for the faint of hearted…
ASCENSION – Far Beyond The Stars
With “Far Beyond The Stars” the Scots deliver a pure heave metal album, with stress laid on twin-barrel riffs, a beating pace and ass-kicking vocals. The five lads utterly convince fans with this, their debut full-length work, right down the line, with metal in the classical style influenced by bands such as Gamma Ray, Helloween, Hammerfall and Dragonforce.
- 01. Somewhere Back In Time / 6:01
- 02. Blackthorne / 5:51
- 03. Reflected Life / 6:39
- 04. Heavenly / 6:02
- 05. Moongate / 8:08
- 06. Orb Of The Moons / 4:48
- 07. The Silver Tide / 5:27
- 08. The Time Machine / 7:29
- 09. Far Beyond The Stars / 1:16
- 10. The Avatar (Ascension) / 9:41
- 11. Listen To Your Heart / 6:07
- Scotland’s new power metal shooting stars.
- Debut recorded in Sweden and produced by KING DIAMOND’s Andy LaRocque.
- Stylistically similar to Gamma Ray, Helloween, Hammerfall and Dragenforce.
- Over 350.000 hits for their Roxette cover version ‘Listen To Your Heart – Power Metal’ on YouTube.
Total playing time 67:26
Plus additional video “Somewhere Back In Time”:
LUCID DREAMING – The Chronicles Pt. I
Concept album by Elvenpath guitarist Till Oberboßel feat. Alexx Stahl (Roxxcalibur), Jutta Weinhold (ex-Zed Yago, Jutta Weinhold Band), Thassilo Herbert (Dragonsfire) and Leo Stivala (Forsaken) on vocals, Michael Petrick (Synchronic) and Oliver Rossow (Elvenpath) on guitars. LUCID DREAMING do not blow up their sound with over-produced keyboards and also do not care for thousands of effects – they simply limit themselves to the classic structures of Power Metal: guitars, bass, drums, plus driving rhythms. That distinguishes them from their competitors like Ayreon, Avantasia, or Missa Mercuria.
- 01. Introduction / 1:01
- 02. Motherless Child / 7:38
- 03. The Quest For The White Pig / 6:44
- 04. Side By Side / 7:25
- 05. To Caer Dathyl / 11:34
- 06. Swords For Prydain / 8:04
- 07. Land Of Darkness / 6:10
- 08. Where Evil Rides / 7:01
- 09. The Price / 7:53
- 10. No Turning Back / 6:40
- 11. Farewell / 6:03
Total playing time 76:07
- Concept album in the style of Avantasia, Ayreon, Missa Mercuria.
- Explicitly less keyboards, considerably more classic Power Metal guitars
- Many popular Metal artists are involved, such as: Alexx Stahl (Roxxcalibur), Chris Marino (Scarlatyna), Jutta Weinhold (ex-Zed Yago, Jutta Weinhold Band), etc…
- Unique, one-of-a-kind style featuring subtle folkloristic elements.
SANDSTONE – Delta Viridian
With this, their fourth album, SANDSTONE give the fans a perfectly prepared album which will make not only fans of progged metal structures happy, but also those who prefer fisty, hard compositions. The cleverly designed mixture of Power and Progressive elements with a large dose of melody attract comparison with the greats of the scene, such as Fates Warning, Queensryche, Pagan’s Mind, Symphony X or Vanden Plas and also convinced Tim “Ripper” Owens to add some guestvocals!
- 01. Cat’s Cradle / 1:34
- 02. Almost Grateful / 7:02
- 03. King Of Cipher / 5:07
- 04. Winter / 5:29
- 05. Red Mist / 6:52
- 06. Cartesia / 4:36
- 07. Promise Me / 3:38
- 08. Monument / 6:20
- 09. Beneath The Scars / 4:19
- 10. Fortress / 5:12
- 11. Transgression / 5:17
- 12. Vitruvian Man / 9:13
Total playing time 64:34
- Third album with clear focus on the music, and a clear talent for melodies.
- Varied mix of power metal, progressive rock and melodic metal. Characterized by superb melodies and powerful guitars.
- Guestvocals by Tim “Ripper” Owens.
- For fans of Pagan’s Mind, Symphony X, Queensryche, old style Fates Warning.
- Excellent reviews for their previous three releases.
- European tour with ex-Judas Priest singer Tim “Ripper” Owens.
MINOTAURUS – The Call
“The Call” is a competently arranged mixture of Folk, Metal and an unmissable touch of individuality. It shows how the vocal duo of Julia Hofmeister and Oliver Klump have furthered their art, demonstrating with their impressive vocal parts on the album. Beside hard-hitting metallic guitar parts, the sextet lays stress on catchy melodies which stay with the listener for a long time.
- 01. Free Our Souls / 3:25
- 02. Wanna Be Your Wife / 3:37
- 03. Erlkoenig / 3:57
- 04. Hinterhalt / 2:34
- 05. Love Song / 3:20
- 06. The Call / 3:52
- 07. Varus Battle / 5:51
- 08. Chains Of Captivity / 5:12
- 09. Spirit Island / 4:08
- 10. Defenders Paradise / 4:04
- 11. Father And Son / 4:39
- 12. Princess Of Destruction (Version 2013) / 3:31
Total playing time 47:46
- Mature, dynamic, forceful, that is the sound of MINOTAURUS 2013.
- Produced by Rolf Munkes (Empire, ex-Majesty, tour guitarist for Tony Martin etc…) in Empire Studios.
- Multifaceted Celtic Folk Metal with English and German lyrics.
- High-quality back catalog with excellent reviews.
EYEFEAR – The Inception Of Darkness
The album, which the Australians themselves describe as the most complex and darkest album in their history, glitters with excellent compositions, which straddle the entire width of the genre. “The Inception Of Darkness'” offers a near perfect synthesis of progressive and power metal with a refreshingly individual note and unmistakeable trademarks.
There is also the remarkable voice of Danny Cecati (ex-PEGAZUS), who again knows how to display the wide range of his world-class vocals to their best advantage. Mixed and mastered by Tommy Hansen (TNT, DAD, Helloween…).
- 01. Redemption / 6:57
- 02. Shadowdance / 5:11
- 03. Eyes Of Madness / 4:58
- 04. The Inception Of Darkness Pt. 1: Transcending / 5:47
- 05. The Inception Of Darkness Pt. 2: Reborn / 6:05
- 06. Immortals / 4:48
- 07. Perfect Images / 4:51
- 08. Legions / 4:29
- 09. Redemption (Radio Edit) / 4:38
- 10. Eyes Of Madness (Orchestral Version) / 4:49
- 11. Reborn (Orchestral Version) / 6:06
Total playing time 58:32
CIVILIZATION ONE – Calling The Gods
‘Calling The Gods’ lives by its great compositions masterly combined with finger-cracking riffs, profound melodies and illustrious vocals by Chitral “Chity” Somapala (Red Circuit, Ex-Firewind). The album includes three bonus tracks and a video-clip: “The Land In Flames”. Produced by Markus Teske (Vanden Plas, Mob Rules, Red Circuit…).
- 01. Aazis / 0:45
- 02. Calling The Gods / 3:26
- 03. The Land In Flames / 3:47
- 04. Archangel/ 4:11
- 05. Evil Eye / 4:44
- 06. Hell Awaiting / 3:50
- 07. True Believer / 3:40
- 08. Reunite / 3:31
- 09. The Supernatural Virtue / 3:28
- 10. New World / 4:23
- 11. Spirit In The Wind (Bonus Track) / 3:41
- 12. Believing The Dream (Bonus Track) / 2:58
- 13. Dreams Of Fire (We Unite As One) (Bonus Track) / 3:23
Total playing time 45:52
- Second album of the international Melodic Power Metal Band.
- Excellent musicians of international reputation (RED CIRCUIT, FIREWIND, POWER QUEST, FARO, HEAVENLY, SECRET SPHERE, AVALON…).
- Versatile live experience.
- Produced by Markus Teske (VANDEN PLAS, SYMPHONY X, MOB RULES, RED CIRCUIT…).